Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

New InfiniteBody policy re: Kickstarter campaigns

Dear InfiniteBody readers,

In recent months, I've received a good number of Kickstarter appeals by email or Facebook message. Often these come with personal requests for me to help out by publicizing Kickstarter campaigns on this blog.

Initially, I was reluctant to post any of these announcements, because there are numerous active campaigns out there. I neither wanted to be expected to post every one I received or heard about, nor did I want to be seen as playing favorites by promoting projects that might personally interest me. I worried about this.

Over time, I did post a few--even quite recently. But today, I'm announcing that I will no longer post Kickstarter announcements on InfiniteBody.

I support your efforts to fund important creative projects. If you share your appeals via social media, I'll be happy to re-post or re-tweet something that personally strikes me as "insanely great." And I wish all of you the very best.

Thanks for understanding and respecting this policy decision.

Eva Yaa Asantewaa
InfiniteBody

No comments:

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels