Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Jena Strong on "The Inside of Out"

poet Jena Strong
A few months ago, Jena Strong, author of Don't Miss This (see my July 2012 review, "Don't Miss Jena Strong," here) posted this Status Update to Facebook:
In 2012, I got laid off, self-published my first book, landed a new job, moved, sold my house, signed divorce papers, and got engaged. One breath, one moment, one day at a time meets 30,000-foot view. Whew.
Today, she writes:
After nearly fifty people “liked” this status update, I found myself wondering what it was that seemed to resonate so deeply. And then I realized: We all live here, in the space between the ordinary and the vast, the intimate and the universal, the day-to-day and the Big Picture.
Strong, who I described in my review as "an engaging, captivating storyteller," will soon bring out a new volume of work, The Inside of Out. Find out more about it and pre-order your copy here.

No comments:

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels