Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day Six: Reach out!

Every day for the next several days, I will post a note highlighting one simple way in which you can show InfiniteBody blog some love!

Here's one that--believe me!--already comes easy to many of you, but more folks and organizations could take advantage of it:

Reach out and send me your news! 

You can send your announcements by snailmail:

Eva Yaa Asantewaa
InfiniteBody
PO Box 210, Cooper Station
New York, NY 10276

Or use the Contact Form on my main site.

If you already have my direct email address, you can continue to send your messages there.

While I cannot post every announcement--or attend every event--I will look at and consider all of the material I receive. Clear, detailed information makes my work easier. Include a website link for more information, and I can pass that along to InfiniteBody readers.

My selections are--of necessity--few, and I tend to program InfiniteBody according to my tastes, obsessions and whims. No disrespect; just my prerogative as a blogger!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!



No comments:

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels