Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day Two: If you see something, say something!

Every day for the next several days, I will post a note highlighting one simple way in which you can show InfiniteBody blog some love!

Day Two: If you see something, say something!

When I launched InfiniteBody back in March 2007, I could not have imagined accepting comments. I was used to various Internet discussion groups with their flashpoints and flame wars and had found myself in the middle of a number of them. I noticed that blogs that were open to public comment sometimes drew their unfair share of weirdos and haters. Not for me.

After a long time, I changed my mind and added a moderated Comments feature to InfiniteBody (as well as to my other blogs--hummingwitch and starlight-sensitive).

Although I sometimes get strange messages, which are easily rejected, for the most part, I get few comments of any kind. I'd like that to change!

So, if you see something, say something!

If you've seen a show that I've reviewed, drop a note with your own take on it.
Post an announcement about a similar upcoming event of interest to InfiniteBody readers. Start a (respectful) discussion about any issues appropriate to this space. Or just say Hi! and introduce yourself as a reader of this blog. I know who some of you are, but I don't know all of you.

Go ahead and post a comment, even about old blog posts! It will be great to hear from you anytime!

To Post A Comment on InfiniteBody

Just look for that purple rectangular box at the bottom of each post, then click on the 0 comments link. (Note: When you are viewing a single blog post, you'll find the Comments invitation link under the purple box, not in it.)

You'll be taken to the Leave your comment page where you can write what you like, sign in with the identity of your choice, set up email tracking of comments, preview your comment and, finally, post it.

As noted before, all comments are moderated. So there will be a bit of lag time before it appears on the site.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

Day One: Sharing is caring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your writing!

Eva Yaa Asantewaa said...

You're most kind! Thank you!

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels