Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Day Four: Roll this blog!

Every day for the next several days, I will post a note highlighting one simple way in which you can show InfiniteBody blog some love!

If you scroll down InfiniteBody's right column, right below the photo of the kitties, you'll find a long list of blogs--most of them dance-related and hailing from the origins of InfiniteBody as a dance blog.

Some of you out there, who enjoy InfiniteBody, also have Web sites and blogs--and blog rolls. But have you considered listing InfiniteBody?

I know that adding any particular blog or Web site to your list of favorites or recommendations is an entirely personal decision. So I'll leave you to make it and won't take it hard if you don't include InfiniteBody.

But, at least, give it a thought?

And if you decide in my favor, please remember that InfiniteBody is all one word, with capital I and B. It's not nearly as challenging a name as my own name--let me tell ya!--but often split in two.

SPECIAL NOTE: Please feel free to introduce me to your blog, too! If it's related to the arts (particularly dance), culture and any of the sorts of stuff you think I'd like, I'll certainly check it out and consider adding it to my blog roll or featuring it in an InfiniteBody announcement. Send your notices to me via my Contact Form.

No comments:

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels