Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whirlwind "Twitter Tour" of Whitney's "2010"

Yesterday, I joined several social media colleagues for an exclusive (off-day) tour of the Whitney Museum's new Biennial--2010. Greeted by WNYC art critic Carolina Miranda and guided by Biennial co-curator Gary Carrion-Murayari, we wandered from floor-to-floor, gallery-to-gallery, tweeting madly, taking photos and trying to keep it all in perspective. I can't honestly say I retained enough of what was said or seen, but I do know the experience made me eager to explore the show with sufficient time and in sufficient depth.

Here's a link to some of my photos, posted this morning on Flickr, and you can catch up with all of our tweets by searching #whibi. (Request to follow @magickaleva to see mine.) I also managed to post some remarks to Facebook yesterday and posted my set of photos today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels