Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

Romance returns to the White House

Please look at and read this, and then somebody please pinch me because I still think I must be dreaming. And, yeah, I know we (and the world) are in a load of trouble right now, but stop for a minute and think about what it's going to mean to have a couple of real lovers in the White House. The insight, vulnerability, wonder, respect and care for each other, revealed in this 1996 interview excerpt, just knock me out.

3 comments:

Z @ DGH said...

That article was refreshing. Thank you Sis. I'm too excited to see a loving family coming to the White House. The fact that it's a brown family is just a bonus.

Anonymous said...

*wow*. makes me tear up. i adore michelle. and i love that her mother is coming too!

Eva Yaa Asantewaa said...

Yes! What did we do to deserve this? I hope people all over the country and world get inspired. Thanks for your comments!

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels