Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

Dan Safer's "Body and Soul: Listen." audio...redux!

A Facebook friend, downloading an episode of Body and Soul podcast, noticed that the Dan Safer Listen. segment had been switched with the Katy Pyle segment. I don't know how this happened, but I have uploaded Dan's podcast again.

You'll find the original InfiniteBody post about Dan's segment here.

So check for the new (9/28/12) Dan Safer segment, and ignore the old (8/23/12) one--that is, unless you enjoy Katy Pyle so much you'd like to hear her twice, and I can understand how you might!

As far as I know, this should be the final glitch in the Hipcast/iTunes saga, but if it isn't let me know right away, and I'll see what I can do about it!

Thanks!

No comments:

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels