Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My DCA conference appearance next Saturday

I will be making my first-ever Skype video call appearance (!!!) at the 2011 Dance Critics Association Conference in Seattle, June 9-12.

On Saturday, June 11, I'm joining Theodore "Tedd" Bale and Marcie Sillman and moderator Marcia B. Siegel (dance critic of The Boston Phoenix) for Critical Practice Now--a roundtable discussion on the continual shift in dance writing practice.

For information on DCA and its conference, click here or email.

2 comments:

wpbartcritic said...

Good Luck Eva!

Eva Yaa Asantewaa said...

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to it. Doing a Skype video call is, apparently, a new thing for DCA, too. So we're hoping the Technology Gods will smile favorably upon us!

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels