Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Day Seven: Photos, please!

Every day for the next several days, I will post a note highlighting one simple way in which you can show InfiniteBody blog some love!

And, yes, I missed one day. With any luck, you took advantage of that time off to double up on your Day One-through-Six efforts. Please!

But here I am again with another suggestion that I'm sure a lot of you will love:

Send me your photos!

InfiniteBody, particularly with its new design--and thank you, Google!--looks snazzy with photos. I get a lot of press releases and html newsletters from you folks, but I rarely get photos. Include a couple of well-selected jpegs, and if I post an announcement about you or write a review or commentary, I'll consider using your shots.

And don't bother writing to ask if I could use photos, just send them right away. When I decide to post something to IB, I move pretty quickly and prefer to have everything I need in place.

Be sure to include full and accurate identification, credit and copyright notes.

All of that goes for you dance folks, especially, but for everybody else, too. I'm looking forward not only to hearing from you but seeing you!

Thanks!

No comments:

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels