Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Am I in the wrong blogging business?

New F.T.C. Rules Have Bloggers and Twitterers Mulling
by Kayleen Schaefer, The New York Times, October 14, 2000

Free designer handbags and jeans? Free cosmetics?

I--a lowly dance/performance critic--must be on the wrong end of the blogging business!

We do get free tickets, of course, but certainly--I hope!--none us receives payment from artists and organizations for writing dance reviews. If I want lip gloss, I have to purchase it myself with the meager pay I get from dance writing outlets. Hmmm... Maybe I should start looking around a little more widely in the wonderful world of blogging...! :-D

No comments:

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels