Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Congratulations!

It might--or might not--be evident to readers of this blog, but I am a big romantic. I was surprised to learn, some time back, that a few of my friends and colleagues share my guilty pleasure of reading the Wedding/Celebrations pages each Sunday in the New York Times!

It's great fun when, on occasion, I find announcements about people I've actually heard of--as in today's Vows column, which features a multi-talented performer well known in the dance field.
Enjoy!

Vows: Francesca Harper and Eric Cohen
by Eric V. Copage, The New York Times, April 6, 2008

Francesca Harper's brand new show--MODO FUSION: Truth For Sale--continues its run at Harlem Stage this coming Friday and next Sunday. Click here for more information.

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels