Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

Journey through Tarot's portals with Eva Yaa Asantewaa [UPDATE]

I'm teaching a new Image and Psyche workshop, Through the Portal, on Saturday, September 20 (1:30-4pm), hosted again in convenient downtown Brooklyn.

Archetypal symbols in Tarot and other imagery oracles are not just beautiful pictures. They are portals to spaces for creativity, wisdom and healing. Where do they lead YOU

Journey with me and find out at my next Image and Psyche workshop!

Admission fee: $30 
(pre-registration required by Saturday, 9/13)

Space is limited, and I don't want you to miss out. If you're interested, scroll down to my Contact Form here, and get in touch soon. I will reply with new registration details.

I look forward to journeying with you on September 20!

******

UPDATE: Now you can download a short audio announcement about my Through the Portal workshop here. And, wonderful news! We'll be holding a repeat of Through the Portal on Saturday, October 4 (same time) and November 8 (same time), both in great Brooklyn locations. Please feel free to pass this along to your friends and give them the link to my Contact form here.

No comments:

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels