Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I really do loveDANCEmore!

...and I'm learning to love learning to loveDANCEmore, a performance journal out of Salt Lake City, edited by dancer-choreographer Ashley Anderson.

Thanks to Ishmael Houston-Jones for alerting me to this publication and to Anderson for selecting one of my more pugnacius blog posts ("Why I no longer consider myself a dance sniffer") for inclusion in the Fall 2011 "everyone's a critic" issue.

I've started working my way through a few back issues, and I really like the engaged, thoughtful discourse on contemporary dance and performance. You'll find the loveDANCEmore blog here, and you can contact Anderson here to learn more about the print journal and, hey, maybe send a few dollars its way.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Ishmael said...

Happy to connect to wonderful dance lovers cross the country. IHJ

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels