Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Middle Eastern dance great Anahid Sofian presents videos at Gibney

So do you guys want to meet one of the great, pioneering master dancer/choreographer/teachers of New York's Middle Eastern dance scene? Well, of course you do! 

So join me this Saturday, December 8, at Gibney Dance Center for GDC's Sorry I Missed Your Show event, and I'll introduce you to Anahid Sofian and show you a few videos of her dancing. It will be my honor! 

The entire SIMYS runs from 3-6pm, and Anahid's portion with me is 4-5pm, but come for it all, if you can! 

You must RSVP by early on Friday to rsvp@gibneydance.org

Don't forget: RSVP! Thanks, and see you there!

Saturday, December 8 

Gibney Dance Center
890 Broadway (between 19th and 20th Streets), 5th Floor, Manhattan 
(map/directions)

No comments:

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2016 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels