Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

And speaking of K. J. Holmes...

Perhaps you read my previous post about K. J. Holmes's series of classes for Movement Research. Well, I've just received this nice update from the good folks at Movement Research:

K.J. Holmes is holding two additional yoga classes to benefit relief efforts in Haiti. All proceeds are donated to Partners in Health. We're so glad to support K.J. in this effort, and we hope to see you all there.

Here are the fine details:

Saturdays, January 30 and February 6
9:30-10:30am

$10 minimum donation

Movement Research at Eden's Expressway
Studio opens at 9am.

2 comments:

K.J. Holmes of Rosebird said...

Eva, Thanks so much for including your post about my yoga class to benefit Partners in Health in Haiti. I am always delighted to share the work I love to do, teaching and performing, and to know that it can be of benefit to many people, in and beyond the dance studio.
With best wishes, K.J. Holmes

K.J. Holmes of Rosebird said...

Thank you Eva, for mentioning my improv class and my yoga class to benefit Partners in Health in Haiti on your blog. I love sharing the work I love to do through teaching, and to know it can be of benefit in and beyond the studio. With best wishes, K.J. Holmes

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels