Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Congratulations are in order!

clipped from www.dtw.org

blog it

Congratulations to all of our 2007 New York Dance and Performance (Bessie) Awards winners. You do us proud! (Click here for list of recipients as well as links to full citation and bio details and a list of prior winners.)

And big hugs to my fellow Bessie Awards nomination committee members* for being such a smart and remarkably congenial team this year. Serving on this dynamic committee for my second year has been a stimulating experience, and I look forward to my coming year of service, which will conclude my term.

The sight of everyone last night at the Joyce Theater gave me good cheer. And now to everyone who makes dance or loves dance, I wish a very happy, rewarding new season.

Love,
Eva :-)

(*Co-chairs: Carla Peterson, Laurie Uprichard and Martin Wechsler; Wayne Ashley, Elise Bernhardt, Lili Chopra, Rachel Cooper, Joan Finklestein, Vallejo Gantner, Stephen Greco, Iréne Hultman, Nicky Paraiso, David Parker, Georgianna Pickett, Yoko Shioya, Sally Sommer, Ivan Sygoda, Charmaine Warren, Marýa Wethers, Eva Yaa Asantewaa and Susan Yung.)

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels