Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Find me...

Me (photo by Me)

...on my Web site

...on InfiniteBody

...on hummingwitch

...on starlight-sensitive

...on Facebook (Eva Yaa Asantewaa)

...on Facebook (Eva Yaa Asantewaa, Journalist)

...on Twitter

...on tumblr (Eva, naturally)

...on Warren Adam's Home4Dance
(A new professional/social site for the dance community. Check it out!)

...on LinkedIn (though not very active there)

...and last, but not least, on Google+. (No link. You'll just have to...find me.)

Yes, I really am all over the place. It's fun, surprisingly easy and, as the whip-smart Sarah A.O. Rosner once said, "We're just wired this way."

Rosner, a choreographer and new media activist, is much younger than I am, but I seem to be wired in a similar way and curious about it all. And, yes, in the CyberAge, it really does make a difference.

I especially love it when someone comes up to me at a dance event and says, "I've never met you, but I feel like I know you!" :-D

See you around town (and the 'Net), folks!

No comments:

Copyright notice

Copyright © 2007-2023 Eva Yaa Asantewaa
All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts

Labels